Thursday, September 15, 2011

Around here

Around here, Troy seems to be at the center of all of Audra's art projects. She measures him, tapes things to him, and puts things on his clothes.


Around here, Katie got the stomach flu, but we took her to the BYU/Longhorns game anyway. By the time we left the game, all 4 kids had it.


Around here, Troy is also the model for his Mom's art projects too.


Around here, I'm trying to figure out how to use my camera. These are the kind of pics I'd like to learn how to take. I don't know what they are called (nor do I know how I took this picture or how to reproduce something like it with children rather than cupcakes) but I want to take pictures that are fuzzy in the background.

Around here, Audra spends a lot of her time dancing.

Too bad my big kids aren't around here more, or I'd have more pictures of them too!

1 comment:

  1. I think, to take fuzzy photos you have to use a large aperture and a fast shutter speed. Has your camera got a manual override or is it a point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete